●Slices of ham
●Mozzarella cheese 80g
1. Using an elliptic mold, cut pizza dough out into six equally large layers.
2. Put wooden sticks respectively on top of each layers of dough.
3. Brush marinara evenly across the dough layers, put appropriate amounts of ham, basil leaves and mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Brush the edge of the dough layers with egg acting as glue, cover them up with another set of layers. Make sure the edges stick together.
5. On top of each pizza popsicles, put desired amount of butter, shredded cheese and crispy bacon.
6. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 20 minutes.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/