●5 potatoes, peeled
●2 teaspoons salt
●2 teaspoons black pepper
●1 teaspoon pepper
●8–10 slices ham
●7–8 slices mozzarella cheese
●2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
●2 cups of shredded cheddar
●5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
●¼ cup parsley, chopped
●1 cup heavy cream
●1 pint of mushrooms
●1 yellow onion
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Dice onions and mushrooms and sauté until soft
3. Slice the peeled potatoes into ½-centimeter slices.
4. Press a layer of potatoes evenly into the bottom of a greased, square baking pan.
5. Place half of the ham slices evenly on top of the potatoes
6. Spread a thin layer of mushroom and onion on top of the ham, followed by half of the shredded cheddar
7. Follow with another layer of potatoes, then the remaining ham and cheddar
8. Place the final layer of potatoes on top of the potatoes, and sprinkle the mozzarella on top
9. In a small bowl, mix the heavy cream, eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour on top of the shredded cheese.
10. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the cheese is a deep golden brown.
11. Cool slightly, slice, and then serve!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/