●2 sheet puff pastry
● 1/2 cup butter
●1 cup banana Pudding
●Chocolate glaze – recipe below
●Strawberry frosting – recipe below
● Caramel topping
● Toppings, such as shredded coconut, nuts, cereal, chocolate syrup
●1/2 cup chocolate chips
●2 tbsp butter
●Strawberry flavored Frosting
●1 tbsp butter
1. Brush puff pastry with melted butter.
2. Fold the bottom third of each of dough up over the middle third. Brush with better.
3. Fold the top third down over the middle.
4. Punch out 3 circles with cookie cutter.
5. Punch the center out with a smaller cutter.
6. Fry the cronuts until golden
7. Add the banana pudding to a piping bag fitted with a tip.
8. Combine the ingredients for the chocolate glaze and strawberry frosting. Mix well, until smooth.
9. Dip the top of each cronut into the chocolate glaze, strawberry frosting, or caramel topping.
10. Top with desired toppings.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/