●1 Golden zucchini
●1 Sweet potato
●1 bunch Kale
●10 Brussel sprout
●1-2 tbsp Olive oil
●2 tsp Black pepper
2 tsp Garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 200 °F.
2. Slice the veggies consistently as thinly as possible. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
3. For extra crispiness, soak the potatoes in water for 10-20 minutes to release some starch from the potatoes. Once soaked, rinse the potatoes under cold water.
4. Spread the veggies onto a paper towel and pat them dry. Then place the veggie sliced into a large bowl and pour the oil, pepper and garlic powder on top. Toss well.
5. Lay the veggie slices in a single layer onto parchment paper (or an oven rack). Make sure the slices aren’t touching.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 200 °F.
7. Allow to cool.
CHEDDAR RANCH POPCORN CHICKEN
●2 chicken breasts
●2 cups cheese
●2 cups milk
●1 packet ranch dressing mix 3 cups cheese crackers Oil for frying
1. Chop chicken breasts into pieces.
●Gatorade (different kinds of color) Sprite
1. Freeze the gatorade in an ice cube tray.
2. After frozen, place the ice cubes in a cup, and pour the sprite in.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/