●3 cups of sugar
1. In a pot on medium heat melt the sugar and water until the solution is clear and bubbling.
2. Add the food coloring and vanilla extract into the mixture
3. Pour the hot sugar solution into a aluminum foil covered muffin tin and let it set for 2 days.
4. Once set, pour the excess liquid out of the crystal, and peel it off from the foil.
5. Flip the crystal and place it over a cup
6. Melt the white chocolate melts in the microwave, stir between intervals of 30 seconds.
7. Pour the melted white chocolate onto the crystal which is setting on a cup and let it set in the fridge for 10 minutes
8. Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave, stir between intervals of 30 seconds.
9. Take the set white chocolate cover crystal out of the fridge and place it up side down on the cup
10. Pour the melted chocolate onto the crystal and once more place it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
11. Once set take them out and enjoy!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/