Li Ching-Yuen has lived for 256 years! He was formally congratulated on his 150th birthday in 1827 and again for his 200th birthday in 1928. Throughout his life, Li had 23 wives and around 200 children! So how did he manage to live for so long?
• He began his herbalist career at 10 YEARS OLD gathering herbs in mountains
• Such as LINGZHI, GOJI BERRY, WILD GINSENG, HE SHOO WU AND GOTU KOLA
• He dieted on just these herbs for almost 40 YEARS and learned how they could prolong one’s life
• Li once met a man who was 500 years old who taught him QIGONG EXERCISES and a diet that could also extend his life
• Before he passed, Li said ‘I have done all that I have to do in this world”
• His secret to long life is… “Retain a calm heart, sit like a turtle, walk swiftly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog”