Minimal effort, maximum results. 😉
Use a spoon as an eyelash curler
Next time your forget your eyelash curler, remember this trick. As you’re more likely to find a spoon than an eyelash curler, say buh-bye to sad/limp/straight eyelashes. Just make sure said spoon has been thoroughly washed and cleaned.
1. Hold spoon, facing down, between thumb and index finger
2. Place spoon on top of the eyelash (starting at the root) and thumb below eyelashes; slide spoon across thumb*
* Make sure you’re sliding the spoon and not pulling your eyelashes!
Make your own cat eye stamp
Quick, effortless cat eye. Sure, it may take a few minutes to assemble, but remember: if you make the eye liner stamp once, you can use the stamp forever. Well, we hope not forever but you can definitely use it many more times than once. Cleaning it will only add a few extra seconds so don’t roll your eyes.
1. Cut the corner of an eraser
2. Hot glue it onto a Qtip
3. Apply liquid eyeliner onto the newly crafted stamp
4. Stamp onto eyelid starting from the outer corner of your eye, glide stamp inward
Plump your lips with this cinnamon scrub
Cinnamon contains inflaming properties, which enhances blood flow. Enhanced blood flow = swelling = plumped lips. Doesn’t hurt that this lip scrub smells like Fall. Word on the street is that it taste pretty good too..
1. Mix coconut oil, cinnamon and sugar
2. Apply onto lip, scrub, wipe off, lips plumped!
Use your lipstick as blush
This is perfect for those of us who are on the go—this includes everyone who’s reading this or can read this. Maybe you’ve heard of this trick before, maybe you haven’t. If you have, consider this a friendly reminder to try it out if you haven’t already. If you haven’t, consider this a friendly reminder to try it out!
1. Pick your desired lip color for your cheeks
2. Gently dab lipstick onto your cheeks with your finger
3. Blend with your fingers, and you’re done! Look at those beautiful coral, peachy cheeks
Get eyelash to stay curled all day
Just going to get straight to the point here: gently heat up your lash curler for perfectly curled lashes.
1. Heat up your eyelash curler for 5 seconds on low heat, gently touch the lash curler to make sure it’s not too hot*
* Be careful not to over heat! If you do, let the lash curler cool down before using
2. Curl your lashes and see the magic happen right before (in front/above??) your eyes
Make your own makeup removing wipes
Easy, convenient, DIY makeup removing pads. 3-ingredients including water as base. Why not.
1. Add distilled water, coconut oil, and baby soap in a jar; mix; insert cotton pads—let it soak for a few minutes
2. Use as desired anytime, anywhere!