18 oreo cookies
90g/3.2oz unsalted butter melted
75g/2.6oz chopped toasted almonds
70g/2.5oz mini marshmallows
For White Chocolate Ganache
165g/5.8oz white chocolate
55g/1.9oz whipping cream
For Dark Chocolate Ganache
140g/4.9oz dark chocolate
140g/4.9oz whipping cream
1. Place oreo cookies in plastic bag and sealed the bag. Use rolling pin to crush cookies.
2. Add melted butter and stir to evenly moisten curmbs
3. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 7″ pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
4. To make white chocolate ganache, melt white chocolate and whipping cream on double boiler. Stir until smooth and creamy in texture.
5. Pour white chocolate mixture into center of pie shell. Sprinkle with half amount of chopped toasted almonds and mini marshmallows.
6. To make dark chocolate ganache, melt dark chocolate, whipping cream, sugar and butter on double boiler. Stir until smooth and creamy in texture.
7. Pour dark chocolate mixture onto the top of white chocolate layer. Sprinkle with the rest of almonds and mini marshmallows. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/pi