1 boneless chicken thigh
1/3 onion, sliced
3 Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
3 Mushrooms, sliced
60g Hon Shimeji mushrooms
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp whipping cream
salt and pepper
1. Marinade chicken thigh with some salt, pepper and cooking wine for 15 minutes.
2. Dry saute chicken thigh with low heat until skin starts turning golden then flip over. Add onion and saute together.
3. Add all the mushrooms, garlic, butter and saute until soft. Drizzle with soy sauce to add flavor.
4. Add water and whipping cream. Cook with high heat until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer mushrooms onto a plate. Place the chicken cut in half over the mushrooms and serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/