1 flounder fillet
10 cloves garlic, sliced
1 bunch cilantro
all purpose flour
salt and pepper
1. Sprinkle the cod with salt and pepper then pat with flour.
2. Add a generous amount of oil in the pan and sear both side of the flounder.
3. In the meantime, add garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add water and cilantro stems when garlic starts turning golden.
5. Cook until fish is cooked through then change to high heat to thicken the sauce.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and transfer to a plate.
Serve and enjoy.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/