For some of us, we get the feels when the lead actress of K-dramas is suddenly caught up in a somewhat difficult situation to get out of. But then the hero comes to the save the day and rescue her in an… amazing way. Here, we chose our Top 5 rescue scenes from this year’s most anticipated dramas, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God and The Bride of Habaek.
Watch them all and let us know which one is your favorite!
5. Firstly and coming in at No. 5, we chose the ending scene from Guardian where Eun-Tak, literally, puts her life on the line to execute a plan with the Goblin. But do they succeed?
4. Habaek takes the fourth spot in episode 5 where he asks So-ah to trust him when their car is about to crash in the tunnel, and what does he say to her?
3. Was this the moment that everyone was waiting for? I sure was! In Episode 8 of Goblin, Eun-tak is finally able to hold and move the sword that kept Goblin alive all this time, but does he let her?
2. She’s falling, and he just saw her plummeting to her death, but what will he do? For No. 2, we chose a scene in the third episode of Habaek where we are treated to some cool visual effects – Habaek transforms into a water dragon just in the nick of time to save his descendant.
1. Seeing the two male leads save Eun-tak after being captured in the third episode of Guardian, must surely give you the feels because sure enough, the heroes come just in time…
So here they are, what’s your favorite scene in these dramas and if you were the actress in a difficult situation, how would you like to be rescued?
Watch the video:
Get more Hallyu World:
OFFICIAL SITE: www.HallyuWorldOfficial.com
TELEVISION SITE: www.NTD.tv/category/hallyu-world
© 2017 Hallyu World. All Rights Reserved.