Almond Crusted Chicken
2 boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 Eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 tsp minced ginger
1 tbsp cooking wine
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
For Mustard Orange Sauce
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp stone ground mustard
1 tsp orange juice
1/8 tsp orange zest
1. Cut chicken breast into strips. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Coat chicken with flour then dip chicken in egg. Press chicken into almonds and coat both sides evenly.
3. Heat about 1/2 inch oil in a pan. Place chicken in and cook until golden brown on both sides.
4. Drain chicken on paper towls.
Serve with mustard orange sauce.
Baked Broccoli with Garlic Cheese Sauce
1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
2 cloves garlic, minced
12g all purpose flour
80g shredded cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Bring a pan of lightly salted water to boil. Add broccolli and cook for 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Arrange the broccoli in a baking dish.
2. Melt butter in a sauce pan. Add garlic and stir fry until fragrant. Stir in flour until blended with garlic butter and cook until bubbling.
3. Add milk, salt and pepper. Stir continuously and cook until boil. Remove from heat and add half amount of cheese. Stir until well combined. Pour the sauce evenly onto the broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately with toasted baguette.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/