These kids-friendly recipes are healthy and delicious! Plus an amazing superfood ingredient, chlorella, to support kids’ immune health and development.
Kid-Friendly Chlorella Green Smoothie
• 1 cup Pineapple
• ½ Orange
• ¼ Banana
• ¼ cup Cucumber
• ½ cup Spinach, packed
• ¼ cup Kale
• 1 cup Almond Milk
• ½ tbsp Flax Seed
• ½ tsp Sun Chlorella
• 1 cup Ice
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Note: Make sure you use a powerful blender.
No-Bake Cereal Bars with Chlorella Yogurt Coating
• ½ cup honey
• ¼ cup peanut butter
• 3 cups toasted oat cereal
• ½cup yogurt chips
• ½ cup unsalted toasted almonds, chopped
• ½ cup dried cranberries
• 3g / 1 tsp Sun Chlorella
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
• ½cup melted yogurt chips
1. In a bowl, mix honey with peanut butter. (Optional: microwave for 15 seconds.)
2. In a large bowl, combine oat cereal, dried cranberries, chopped almonds and yogurt chips.
3. Pour the melted honey mixture into the bowl and stir until well mixed.
4. Pour into a baking pan lined with parchment paper, and gently flatten the mixture evenly around the pan.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until the mixture has hardened enough to cut it into pieces.
6. Melt ½cup yogurt chips in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time, until melted.
7. Mix melted yogurt chips with 3g/1 tsp Sun Chlorella.
8. Dip the bottom of the bars in the melted yogurt chips and place on a piece of parchment paper. Freeze for another 15 minutes
9. Wrap each bar in parchment paper & store in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 3 months.